Popular Posts

Wednesday 14 February 2018

VALENTINE'S DAY.

So it's Valentine day today and I've not seen Wunmi since I got to work. Usually, she comes to my office to say hello to me everyday. You wonder why?  She's actually a Corper like me, we both come from the same town, so we take each other as sisters. So today,I guess something was wrong. Immediately I was less busy,
I rushed down to her office just to know what's wrong

I met her sad and moody, I asked her what was wrong. At first, she was reluctant to talk. I was curious and kept asking because I needed to know. I think all she needed was to talk to someone. Then she said to me, it's a long story. I told her I was ready to hear the story.

But before she started, I quickly dashed down to my office to check if my boss already called for me, Fortunately, she didn't. So I quickly asked for permission and left again for wunmi's office. This time, I was ready to hear her story. I drew the chair closer to her and sat to listen.

She began;

She met this handsome,sweet,rich,6ft tall guy with pink lips just immediately she gained admission into the University. She was a fresher and she needed someone to give her the description to where her faculty was. Then Fola walked past as she thought of who to ask, she then beaconed to Fola and asked for the description. Fola willingly took her to the place,she was very grateful.  They exchanged numbers.

Wunmi resumed for the semester and started attending lectures.  She comes from a Christian home, she decided to join a campus fellowship. She lived a triangular life in school, from lectures to fellowship then back to her hostel.

Fola keeps checking on Wunmi daily. Wunmi got used to fola, so she returns his calls when necessary. Fola became that perfect guy to wunmi. He's so loving and caring. He never allowed her suffer in school. Their friendship continued through wunmi's 100level.

Now wunmi is in 200level and Fola who is in 300level decides to profess his love for wunmi. Guess what?  Wunmi has actually been waiting for this moment. She quickly said Yes and they started their relationship. But she added and said No sex in the relationship that she wants to wait till her wedding night.

"When wunmi told me this, I was like Wow!  I love her decision"

Then Fola replied her and said no problem, he loves her so much and he's ready to wait till when she's ready for it.

He was the perfect gentleman always putting her first in all he does. Wunmi was always seen smiling every where she goes in the campus. They both kept celebrating each other on social media. You definitely know she's in love.

He never allowed Wunmi to have a male friend. Although, Wunmi is a very playful person who has both male and female friends, She decided to listen to him because she saw him as her best friend and lover and would do everything to make him happy.

What a sweet love and relationship with rules, I said. Sighs

........ Awwwww, I need to go now , my boss
just sent for me, I quickly told Wunmi I'll be back soon to hear the rest of the story. She rolled her eyes and reluctantly said "OK"

I kept wondering what the rest of the story would be as I left her office.

13 comments:

PURPOSEFUL LIVING

Matthew 21:18-19 18 Now in the morning, as He returned to the  city, He was hungry. 19 And seeing a fig tree by  the road, He came to it...