Popular Posts

Friday 9 February 2018

OMOLOLA

OMOLOLA
CHILD IS WEALTH

I took time to decipher what this means
Why would a child mean money
I kept wondering
Looking deeply into the word of God
I understood the meaning
I must say that a child is indeed wealth
You have children, happiness dwells in you immediately
There's this joy people feel when they become parents
I can't describe because I've not been there
But I can say that their joy always know no bounds

They are God's heritage
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
So are the children of one’s youth
Happy  is the man who has his quiver full of them;  They shall not be ashamed (psalm127:4-6)
When they are around you, you have joy within

You even get to have someone who can go on errands for you. Lol.  funny right?  but true

To then have your joy forever, it is important to train them in the Lord's way (prov22:6)

To everyone looking up unto God for the fruits of the womb, I prophesy that your womb be opened in Jesus name! you will celebrate!  AMEN

1 comment:

PURPOSEFUL LIVING

Matthew 21:18-19 18 Now in the morning, as He returned to the  city, He was hungry. 19 And seeing a fig tree by  the road, He came to it...