Popular Posts

Wednesday 30 January 2019

TIME


Happy new year once again. It's been a while here. So sorry for keeping y'all waiting. I'm back.

I'm here to admonish us and rekindle our hopes. I'm here to remind y'all that when there's life, there's hope. I'm here to remind us not to give up.

In 2018, I lost myself several times but I kept pushing. I trusted God in the process and I still trust Him.

Few weeks ago, a friend of mine called me one evening, she lamented, complained and told me how fed up she is. I had something I was dealing with too. But guess what? I was able to talk to her and calmed her down. She told me of how her friends have gone further than her, how her friends have achieved so much in all areas but seems she's just stagnant. I smile and gave her some words of hope.

I remembered how my uncle told me something about human beings rushing. He said to me that "Eda lon konju" meaning  "human beings are always in a hurry."They have forgotten that there's something called time. He concluded and told me that TIME IS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND WHERE GOD IS TAKING YOU.

So I told my friend; "Ileri olorun kii ye" meaning "God's promises never fail".  God will definitely do what he has promised. All your friends that you think are ahead of you are just working with their own time. There will be time for you to shine as well and so well. There will be a time you will look back and shed only tears of joy.

I'm sure this message isn't just for me or my friend alone. Its for each and everyone of us who are striving but looks like the situation isn't changing. Hold on to God. You don't need to rush.

Time heals everything. Time tells.
Very soon, you'll tell your success story.
Keep striving, keep pushing
Keep trusting God.
"Time is the only difference between you and where God is taking you"

No comments:

Post a Comment

PURPOSEFUL LIVING

Matthew 21:18-19 18 Now in the morning, as He returned to the  city, He was hungry. 19 And seeing a fig tree by  the road, He came to it...