Popular Posts

Sunday 30 December 2018

2018 LESSONS


It feels so good to be alive to see the end of 2018. God has indeed been faithful.

So I think 2019 shouldn't begin without writing down the many lessons learnt in 2018.

There were so many ups and downs in this year. I lost myself several times this year but I'm glad i found myself before the year runs out.  It was indeed a tough one. Yet, I am grateful.

As the year started coming to an end, I kept on asking myself what have I achieved? Then God reminded me my way is not His'. So I continued to follow His pace.
Then I remembered I do not own the air I breathe. I am grateful oh Lord.

2018 is indeed eye opening.
There are many lessons to learn this year ( ABOUT FRIENDS
ABOUT FAMILY
ABOUT LIFE) I tried to summarise it but I couldn't. So I'll just list them down here.

●Live to please no one
●Find and Know yourself
●Hold on to God and trust Him
●If you keep allowing people to make you feel bad, they will change your person. But before they do, let them go, they don't need to go through all the journeys of life with you. Keep your circle small
No positive vibe, leave that person
No true love, leave that person

●In anger, you'd know what people think of you
●Never force a relationship or friendship to work
●Never allow anyone to make you feel you're not good enough. You're more than enough.
●Their opinion about you doesn't define you. Don't blame them. It's their perspective. We all see things differently. THEY are entitled to their opinion but you choose how you accept.
●Don't feel indispensable
●You're all by yourself
●Learn to say no when necessary
●Follow your dreams without bothering about sidetalks
●Before you tell your friends so much about you, make sure you've tested them enough
●People will always talk about you
●Never get carried away by the applause
●Love yourself so much
●Never take out your anger on anyone
●Think before you act
●Do not think you're always right
●Learn to say sorry
●Be humble
●Not everyone smiling with you is happy for you.
●Do good and expect nothing in return
●No disappointment without expectation.  So when you don't expect,  you won't be disappointed.

Late Tosyn Bucknor said;
"When you die, you will be all by yourself"
It is important to please yourself rather than people. More importantly, please God

Above all, love God and trust him. Have a close relationship with God. He's the only one who won't tell no one while he fixes your wrong.

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.

5 comments:

PURPOSEFUL LIVING

Matthew 21:18-19 18 Now in the morning, as He returned to the  city, He was hungry. 19 And seeing a fig tree by  the road, He came to it...